How Does the Industry Work
Bounce house rental Sarasota is a great way to keep your party guests entertained! Bounce houses are inflatable structures that have an open top and bottom, with air blown in between them. The shape of the bounce house will determine what activities can be done inside it – for example, if it has a slide on one side then climbing up the other side would not be possible. It’s important to understand how this industry works before renting your next bounce house!
The first thing to understand is that bounce houses are not regulated by the government. This means that anyone can start up a rental company, and there is no guarantee of safety or quality. It’s important to do your research before selecting a rental company – read reviews, ask for references, and look at pictures of past events to get an idea of what you can expect.
Most bounce houses range in size from 12×12 feet to 15×15 feet, and can hold anywhere from six to twelve kids depending on the age group. The cost of renting a bounce house will vary depending on the size and location of your event, but typically starts at around $75 per day. Most companies require a minimum rental time of four hours, so be sure to factor this into your budget.
Now that you know a little bit more about bounce houses, here are some tips for ensuring a safe and fun event:
– Make sure the rental company is insured and has liability insurance.
– Read the safety instructions carefully and make sure all adults who will be supervising kids are familiar with them.
– Inspect the bounce house for any damage before use, and report any problems to the rental company immediately.
– Keep an eye on kids at all times – no running or roughhousing inside the bounce house!
– Have water available nearby in case of emergencies.